Visiting the farmers market is one of my favorite parts of summer. The stands are filled with locally grown produce, freshly baked bread, and mouth-watering baked goods.
This year I’ve grown to love a stand that sells goat milk products. They have the best homemade goat cheese mozzarella which is one of the foods I’m able to eat on my modified diet. Check out the margarita pizza I made using a majority of local, home grown food products.
- Thom’s pizza dough (pre-made)
- 1T olive oil
- 2T marina sauce
- Fresh basil leaves
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- Goat cheese mozzarella
- Spread olive oil all over the pizza crust
- Spread marinara sauce 1″ from the edge of the crust
- Layer basil, tomato slices, and goat cheese mozzarella on top of the pizza crust
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Bake at 450′ for 7-9 minutes