I love a great product! It doesn’t take much to get me excited about new household items, accessories or make up. Here are a few things I have tried lately, and really like:
- Bona Hard Wood Floor Cleaner – My floors have never looked so clean! This cleaner is non-toxic, has no scent, and is good for the environment.
- Scrub Daddy scrubbing sponge – Not only is it adorable, but it gets hard if you use cold water, and soft if you use hot water. It’s the ultimate scrubbing and washing tool for dishes!
- Benefit Super Curling and Lifting Mascara – this stuff really curls and separates each individual lash, making my eyes look huge and my lashes luxurious!
- Younique BB Flawless Cream – I love that it’s a light-weight foundation and it feels like I have nothing on but it really evens my skin tone and covers imperfections. This product actually lasted me 6 months and I used it at least five times a week! Well worth the money!
- BonaVita 8 Cup Coffee Maker – This little guy is reliable, and makes a truly delicious pot of coffee at lightening speed.