Finding foods that fit into my dairy-free, soy-free diet has been a challenge, but this recipe keeps us coming back for more. It’s quick, healthy, and delicious…what else could you ask for?
- 2 large zucchini, diced
- 2 T Olive oil
- Parmesan cheese (I used goats milk cheese for this recipe)
- Marinara sauce
- Sandwich rolls
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- In a skillet, add olive oil and zucchini. Saute over medium heat until the zucchini is tender and lightly browned.
- Stir in marinara sauce. Red pepper flakes can also be added for some extra kick.
- Simmer on low heat for 2 minutes
- Spoon mixture onto a sandwich roll and top with some freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!