With the official ending of September yesterday I thought it only fitting to do a round up of my fav moments from the this past month. The beginning of the month is always busy for me with the start of school which means long hours and not too much free time on the weekends, due to lack of rest and work. However I did manage to have some fun and brain storm some new ideas I’m looking forward to working on over the next few months.
- Purchasing adult furniture – new bed and new chair and ottoman (to be debuted on the blog soon, well as soon as the chair is delivered)
- OcktoberFest is an event at Penn Brewery we look forward to all year. My husband plans and invites and then a large group of us normally meet and basically pretend were German for the remainder of the night.
- Birthday dinner with the girls at one of the best restaurants in the city, Butcher and The Rye if you are in the city you must dine. I would suggest reservations even for a week day evening.
- Starting to purchase some new fall essentials, below are the pieces I’ve picked up. I am planning a haul up to the Grove City Outlets this coming Sunday so I will keep you updated on what I picked up .
- Planning and researching to complete the master bedroom. As you saw last week I shared my inspiration board for our master bedroom. I am heading out tomorrow evening for some fun fall decor hunting with my fellow 5andwhiner Rachel and hopefully I can snag a few things that were on my list to help complete the bedroom!