Fall is almost here! My favorite time of year; I love the colors, the smells, and the cozy felling I get when I think about the change of seasons. I’ve made a list of my fall favorites, some old, and some new!
1) Target Women’s Sawyer Booties-The weather is still warm around eastern PA so I haven’t had a chance to wear these yet, but I’m dying for the first cool day to bust them out. The color is the perfect wear-with-anything tan, and they are so comfortable, not to mention they are very affordable.
2) Essie Carry On-This is my all-time favorite cold weather nail polish. It is the perfect deep burgundy and it goes with everything.
3) Target “Boo Banner”-This banner was a 1$/3$ bin find and I love it! It’s the perfect addition to my mantle. It’s just the right size and colors go with my theme.
4) Yankee Spiced Pumpkin candle-I’m pretty sure every woman looks forward to lighting her first Pumpkin Spiced candle of the season. It’s basically the gift that gives all Fall long! It’s warm, inviting, and boy, does it smell delicious!
5) Crock-Pot-Crock-Pots are great year round but I find I use mine the most in the fall and early winter months. I have a feeling I will be using it a ton this fall! I have found so many great recipes that I intend on trying in the very near future.
What are some of your Fall Favorites? I would love to try out some new things!!