I know that it’s only August 13th but I have to say that I can feel Fall creeping in. Everywhere from street fashion, the cooler temps, fall merchandise at the mall and the the every present Nordstrom pre-fall Instagram shots! Here is my short preview of some of my favorite trends I just have to pick up this Fall.
- Fringe – what more can I say about fringe, I’ve always been drawn to it. I think this also coincides with my love of tie-dye (which I will never get over by the way). Anything from a skirt to a bag (which I already own) to a cool long fringe necklace
- Oversized scarves -last year I never picked up an oversized blanket scarf. I have a few ponchos but I really wanted a scarf but it just never happened. this year I want to make it a point to work it into my work wardrobe as well as my everyday.
- Color of the year Marsala – the pantone color of the year was Marsala (a deep wine purple burgundy color). It’s really amazing and seems like it would be a very easy color to wear.
- All of the ankle boots – last year I bought only one pair and I loved them. They were perfect with so many things from dresses and tights to skinny jeans. I am on the hunt for flat and heeled all black, or I’ll opt for these leopard prints!
- The adult backpack – Why did I not think of this before! I am obsessed with looking for a roomy backpack to go to and from work. I like to carry one bag with all of my things and stuff my lunch bag inside as well.
Trends to Try: Pre Fall by m-sotirokos featuring vintage jewelry