With the official start of summer happening this past Sunday. I am keeping my eyes and ears open for all the latest movie releases. This is a great way to spend a rainy weekend or duck in to beat the heat. I always try to hit the theater during matinee times. Unless it’s a special date night we normally go in the early afternoon (like senior citizens). The tickets are much cheaper and you have your pick of pretty much any seat.
Here is my list of the top 5 movies to see this Summer!
1. Minions – I love these little guys!! They are just too adorable. Now that they are the stars of their very own movie I have to make this one of my animated movies to watch! Release date July 10th, 2015.
2. Jurassic World – For any kids growing up in the early 90’s Jurassic Park was a staple. I am most looking forward to see how Chris Pratt will play into this story line. Released on June 12th, 2015.
3. Inside Out – Another animated flick with a lot of adult undertones. Really looking forward to seeing this which is rated very highly on the animated scale in terms of being appealing to adults. Released on June 19th, 2015.
4. Mad Max: Fury Road – Not sure if this is still out in theaters but the whole Charlize Theron in a post apocolyptic world sounds pretty awesome. Released on May 15th, 2015.
5. A LEGO Brickumentary – No movie list is complete with out the Lego documentary. We’ve all seen the Lego movie now see how the phenomenon keeps on going and going. Release date is July 31, 2015. Check out the trailer here.