Here’s what I was loving this week!
1) Keurig® 2.0 K350 Brewing System-This amazing appliance was my Mother’s Day gift and I am obsessed with it. Not only can you brew your coffee it to be stronger, but it also comes with a carafe! That’s right, a carafe! I love this feature not only for myself but for when we have company over. I always hated brewing one cup at a time with my old Keurig, but now I don’t have to. I also love how quickly it heats up and is ready to brew. If you are in the market for a new coffee maker I strongly suggest this one!
2) Stacy’s Simply Naked® Pita Chips and Wegmans Food You Feel Good About Hummus-This one is a two-for. Lately this has been our go-to snack. The girls love it, it’s easy and healty-ish. The pita chips are always super fresh and the Hummus is gluten free, lactose free and vegan. Both iteams I feel good about putting in my body and serving to my family.
3) Target toddler shoes-I.WISH.THEY.CAME.IN.MY.SIZE. I’m obsessed with my daughter’s shoes, that’s all there is to it. They are adorable!
4) Threshold™ Indoor Outdoor Flatweave Area Rug-I needed a new rug terribly, our old one had seen much better days so when I came across this rug (on sale) I couldn’t pass it up! It’s the perfect pop of color for our living room and it’s super easy to clean.
5) Women’s Mid-Rise Rockstar Skinny Jeans-I love these jeans. They are super comfortable and easy to wash, not to mention you can dress them up or down.
What were your favorites from this week?